Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Social networking...You know the deal.?

I am looking for a site that will allow me to find music based on my tastes and match me up with others.Sort of like last.fm but i also want to reccomend some music without having to email a person but rather just leave it in some sort of a reccomendation box in their page (if asked ofcourse).I almost believe i may have to create my own site,cause i can't find one like this.



I also want groups/forums,cool new features that other sites don't have,costumization for your page...Something like squidoo but with commenting on lists and have it all set up like a myspace/friendster type page.



Social networking...You know the deal.?myspace quotes





http://www.mog.com



I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for, but mog is close to the discription you provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this