Sunday, December 6, 2009

Are social networking sites for losers?

I was just wondering. I'm in my early 30's and work a lot and have trouble meeting women. Myspace seems like a hub for losers. Guys who tell a bunch of lies etc. I have an account but only use for networking about my interest like film and rock n roll.



Are social networking sites for losers?myspace surveys





no if your just there with friends, yes if you start dating through it



Are social networking sites for losers?tiny myspace myspace.com



You should google Adult friend finder.



Or Plenty of fish.
maybe u should try eharmony r yahoo personals, I think myspace is harder to meet ppl on cuz most ppl use it for networking or to keep in touch with old friends, good luck
You need real people



You can find them online



But you must meet them



Don't chat with someone a million miles away



Turn off this computer, and go out and mingle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this